Your DONATIONS help us to continue to empower and support rural women leaders, civil society change makers and human rights defenders engaged with the elimination of violence against children, youth and women.
You can select from our three annual campaigns and become a member/donor today !
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE AND YOU ARE FREE TO GIVE WHATEVER IS RIGHT FOR YOU. TO SUPPORT OUR CAMPAIGNS AND PRIZES THAT WE GIVE ANNUALLY.
BELOW SOME SUGGESTIONS TO SPONSOR OUR CIVIL SOCIETY ACTIVITIES AND PRIZE AWARDS:
1) For the annual Empowerment Kit 1-17 October and annual « Prize for women’s creativity in rural life ». We select 10 candidates for our contribution of (US$ 1000 per laureate).
2) For the creation of a « Global Fund for Rural Women Movements » to empower us to continue awarding bi-annually a « Rural Women Movements prize » (US$ 10'000 per movement) to empower them to claim their rights).
3) For the annual Empowerment Kit 1-19 November and the annual « Innovation Prize », awarding WWSF coalitions for innovative programs for prevention of violence and abuse against children and youth (US$ 1000 to 3000) per organization.
4) For the annual 16 Days of activism campaign Kit in French and German and the mobilization of the Swiss youth of the White Ribbon Campaign CH to eliminate violence against women and youth by 2030 (free donation for campaign expenses)
5) For general program support and/or administrative expenses of the Foundation.
- Secure online payment with PayPal
We thank you for your generosity and partnership. WWSF is a totally transparent, non-profit, humanitarian, international, non-governmental organization (INGO) with United Nations consultative status (ECOSOC, UNFPA, DPI). WWSF accounts are annually audited by the Geneva Fiduciary, Battisti SA, and financial reports are available upon request.